Benign Fasciculations or ALS?

I first started experiencing fasciculations in my hands about 14 months ago which was May 2019. To this date I have experienced fasciculations which are muscle twitches however they last only a short. Of time usually only seconds and they go away they affect different parts of my body never the entire muscle group that usually pretty focused and different days bring on different intensities and frequencies of the Twitches. Maybe I'm doing too much Googling but if I had ALS would those symptoms have progressed within those 14 months or is it still a strong possibility?

I've noticed that taking magnesium seems to lessen the Twitches a lot also I don't have any weakness as I still work out and do yoga just I have the fasciculations and sometimes they don't happen sometimes they do but as of this point those are all of my symptoms

Also I had a MRI with contrast done along with an EEG and those came back fine

i would talk to your doctor about it

• Mike G

Of course it's ALS.....