Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

do u like to cook?

Nope. I hate cooking. I am a very good cook, but living by myself, it just isn't worth the effort to make a huge meal just for myself.

Absolutely! I love to cook. I am naturally a creative person  so cooking is always fun for me.I rarely know what I am going to make for dinner until dinnertime. The trick is to have a well stocked pantry and fridge.

Many people are going nuts with covid forcing people to eat at home. But for me , I do not mind cooking twice a day.

I am what I call a refrigerator cook. As in, I get my inspiration from what is in my fridge and or pantry. Always beginning with meat or fish and veggies, I can get creative. Last night I had boneless chicken breasts. A can of coconut milk inspired me to make curried chicken. With ginger root, fresh frozen chopped cilantro, lime, corriander, curry, garlic, onions and veggies, I made a gourmet dinner in 25 minutes.

• I love to cook!  I have been cooking since I was seventeen, 55 years.  I especially love to bake.  I have made brownies for so long, for everyone!  :D

Yes now. The pandemic forced me.

Yes UwU     :-)

yes and of course

I like to eat.  Being able to cook allows me to eat certain things I would have to pay a restaurant to make for me. What I like are the finished product and the feeling of accomplishment. I'm not particularly fond of cutting up meats and vegetables and I hate cleaning up. The actual cooking part I like.

• kswck2

Absolutely. Did it professionally for a short time. Now just at home, for friends and as a volunteer in a Soup Kitchen. 

I do love to cook, but not on a set schedule. I like to get in the kitchen and do my thing, but doubt I could stand doing three meals a day for, like, ever. Today I got out the slicer and sliced a couple of petite sirloins we had previously grilled, an thin sliced a medium Vidalia onion. Sauteed the onion until translucent, threw in the steak strips then added melting cheese (I can't stand Cheese Whiz, and cheddar would overwhelm the sandwich) and turned out some great Philly Cheesesteaks. Doubt that I'll cook again until Wednesday or Thursday.

I can cook - but I hate cooking. I'm always so tired at the end of it!! If you cook for me - I'll happily wash up for you . . .