Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

do u like to cook?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Nope. I hate cooking. I am a very good cook, but living by myself, it just isn't worth the effort to make a huge meal just for myself.

• 3 weeks ago

Absolutely! I love to cook. I am naturally a creative person  so cooking is always fun for me.I rarely know what I am going to make for dinner until dinnertime. The trick is to have a well stocked pantry and fridge.

Many people are going nuts with covid forcing people to eat at home. But for me , I do not mind cooking twice a day.

I am what I call a refrigerator cook. As in, I get my inspiration from what is in my fridge and or pantry. Always beginning with meat or fish and veggies, I can get creative. Last night I had boneless chicken breasts. A can of coconut milk inspired me to make curried chicken. With ginger root, fresh frozen chopped cilantro, lime, corriander, curry, garlic, onions and veggies, I made a gourmet dinner in 25 minutes.

• I love to cook!  I have been cooking since I was seventeen, 55 years.  I especially love to bake.  I have made brownies for so long, for everyone!  :D

• 4 weeks ago

Yes now. The pandemic forced me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes UwU     :-)

• 1 month ago

yes and of course

• 1 month ago

I like to eat.  Being able to cook allows me to eat certain things I would have to pay a restaurant to make for me. What I like are the finished product and the feeling of accomplishment. I'm not particularly fond of cutting up meats and vegetables and I hate cleaning up. The actual cooking part I like.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Absolutely. Did it professionally for a short time. Now just at home, for friends and as a volunteer in a Soup Kitchen. 

• 1 month ago

I do love to cook, but not on a set schedule. I like to get in the kitchen and do my thing, but doubt I could stand doing three meals a day for, like, ever. Today I got out the slicer and sliced a couple of petite sirloins we had previously grilled, an thin sliced a medium Vidalia onion. Sauteed the onion until translucent, threw in the steak strips then added melting cheese (I can't stand Cheese Whiz, and cheddar would overwhelm the sandwich) and turned out some great Philly Cheesesteaks. Doubt that I'll cook again until Wednesday or Thursday.

• 1 month ago

I can cook - but I hate cooking. I'm always so tired at the end of it!! If you cook for me - I'll happily wash up for you . . .  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.