Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

Should it be legal to hunt, kill and eat vegans?

They're basically no different from cows or chickens at that point. 

We're omnivores, hunters, predators. The apex predator of the world in fact. Nothing hunts us systemically only attacks of opportunity. 

But vegans? Are they even human? They've given up their role of predator which makes them prey. 

Humans hunt and consume prey.

Such is the natural order of things. 

• Mr. P

I heard eating vegan is good for you so I'm up for it.

Given up their role as predator... dude you probably get like 99% of your meat from the grocery store. You as much a predator as an obese house cat.

thanks for further proof that anti-vegans are far worse than militant vegans.

No. I'm all for eating meat. I'm a meat eater myself. At the same time, cannibalism is morally wrong. In order to commit cannibalism, you have to kill people - which is murder. Human beings are not animals. Killing animals for food is not murder.

I know that vegan fanatics are extremely annoying. But it's not worth breaking the law over. Not only that, if man made laws that contradicted God's laws, it would be better to obey God.

Oh the stupidity of your question is only exceeded by the general stupidity that you show in your daily life.

Why are you interested enough in this section, Mr Anonymous? There has to be a reason. I have no interest in fashion, so I never visit that section. Could it be that somewhere, deep down in your psyche, you actually do understand those of us who want to save the planet? 

It's interesting how recent Covid spikes in Germany, England and Wales (two) have started in meat processing plants. Which is the same sort of venue it started in the first place, of course. 

Apart from the obvious moral issues; cannibalism is illegal, not just for the moral reasons, but because eating your own species isn't a great idea (see mad cow disease)

In spite of how some of the more militant ones act, they are human, and it's not legal to hunt them for food. But if your state starts selling ear tags, I'd like to know about it.

• polly

There is one small difference actually.

Cows & chickens normally don't have bereaved relatives that are willing to track you down & return the favour when they learn that you've supped on their family members.

I think they need to pass the law that if the vegans and vegetarians create a meat shortage that it should be legal to hunt and eat vegans