Why are women from India so top heavy?

What could it be? I willing to bet  its the dairy heavy diet as compared to other Asian countries. 

Lots of Ghee, butter, homeade cheese and fresh buffala milk. All straight from the cow too which probably aids to the ballooning of the breast! Here in America women used to have bigger bosom but in areas where raw milk is still legal (Upstate NY, california, Washington and Pennsyvania) the women are still top heavy but not as much as you Indain women. 

I  guess indian babes eat lots of dairy to make up for the fact they dont eat meat. No wonder when Indians viist Florida their women on an average like a E cup! 

Favorite Answer

top heavy as in big brains? that's because indian people are naturally highly intelligent.

Because women in India aren't anorexic and weak like white women. It is good to be heavy and I'm sure it has to do with their genetics. Curvy women are more fertile than skinny women, keep it in your mind.