Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

help me, please?

So I was arguing with my dad and I wasn’t even being rude I was just trying to explain that I wasn’t talking bad- so things escalated and so I wanted to sit outside because I was tired of him and everyone in that household- he warned me to go back inside but I didn’t want to because I hate him so much. I was expected him to leave me alone- until he grabbed a belt and ran after me outside with it to hit me. What should I do????

*either way he was going to hit me if I went inside 

**** all of you for the horrible advice- shows how privilege y’all are 

What should you do? The whole scene is done and over with. Not quite sure why you're asking this now.

you could try apologizing and if hes being abusive talk to cps about it

• Tj

Call child services and report any abuse, even the police. he cannot abuse you with a belt.

• keerok

Keep running!                        Fast!

Let him cool off. Go to a friends house and tell their parents. 

Ask for their help in calming things down. 

maybe if u see that your psychotic father is very upset u stop arguing with him. just shut it. and if he told u to go inside u could go inside and sit in your room instead. do not escalate things. first he is stronger that u so he can beat u,. second he might get a stroke or heart attack and die just because u aggravated him so much. how will u feel after that? and i do not know who puts the food on your tabl, but if he is a sole provider u will need to live in a cardboard box after that if he kicks the bucket just because u aggravated him. so just shut up and wait till u grow up and move out

• Tasm

He is pissed off because you ignore him. 

dads' being older think they know everything so you are on a loser. save money and keep saving then when old enough move. however you feel if you had gone inside things would not have escalated.