How can I go on a date during COVID-19 ?

I’m a gay guy and I’ve been talking to this real nice boy online for a year...he lives in my town and we finally want to meet. But the movie theaters are closed and not sure if the mall is opened...so I was just wondering what a good idea for a date is during the pandemic...thank you 

• KFC
    Favorite Answer

You can have a picnic, go for a walk. I think that is better than the movies anyway, because you get a chance to talk 

• D1218

The whole point is to keep social distancing and stay home so you don't catch it. Lol.

• Koi

Any public toilet with a glory hole will probably be fine for you. 

You can only do this if you commit to staying with each other, i.e. live in the same place, for a fortnight afterwards, which is the main issue here.  This is not connected to sexual orientation (this is in the LGBT section).  The question is, therefore, do you think at this stage in your relationship you can guarantee that you'll be fine together for that long without ruining your future as a couple?  It's possible:  my partner proposed to me four days into our relationship and we're still together 27 years later.  Just think about it.