geoff asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

What type of hair would you prefer to have.Straight,wavy or curly?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I have curly hair but would much prefer wavy.I spend hours trying to get my hair the way I want,but sometimes it's impossible and I end up paying a fortune at the hairdresser's.

• 4 weeks ago

I would prefer to straightening and smoothening hair - but If I choose heavy chemical hair and the heating implies on my hair.  This can damage the hair. 

If you do not care about your hair after permanent hair straightening, your hair may get a frizzy bush.

• L
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I was born, with naturally curly hair and would not like anything else.

• 1 month ago

Straight with slight waves.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Wavy for sure!!! I have long wavy hair, and it is for sure my best physical feature!

• r
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I like wavy hair thats what i have now

• 1 month ago

i have straight hair but have always loved curls 

• 1 month ago

i think curley hair is beautiful

• 1 month ago

I like my curly hair but i like it better sometimes when it's straight bc it's less work to take care of it. So i would prefer to have straight hair.

• sam
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

My hair is dead straight and I wish it was wavy or curly. When my hair is wet I look like a drowned rat.

• 1 month ago

I feel like people always want the opposite, probably because they get sick of it, or don't see the downsides to the other. For example, my hair is dead straight, and I always want curly hair because straight hair gets so boring after a while. However, I don't see how curly hair can get hard to manage. My mum, who has curly hair, straightens it every day for the same reasons, i guess.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.