geoff asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

What type of hair would you prefer to have.Straight,wavy or curly?

Favorite Answer

I have curly hair but would much prefer wavy.I spend hours trying to get my hair the way I want,but sometimes it's impossible and I end up paying a fortune at the hairdresser's.

I would prefer to straightening and smoothening hair - but If I choose heavy chemical hair and the heating implies on my hair.  This can damage the hair. 

If you do not care about your hair after permanent hair straightening, your hair may get a frizzy bush.

• L

I was born, with naturally curly hair and would not like anything else.

Straight with slight waves.

Wavy for sure!!! I have long wavy hair, and it is for sure my best physical feature!

• r

I like wavy hair thats what i have now

i have straight hair but have always loved curls 

i think curley hair is beautiful

I like my curly hair but i like it better sometimes when it's straight bc it's less work to take care of it. So i would prefer to have straight hair.

• sam

My hair is dead straight and I wish it was wavy or curly. When my hair is wet I look like a drowned rat.

I feel like people always want the opposite, probably because they get sick of it, or don't see the downsides to the other. For example, my hair is dead straight, and I always want curly hair because straight hair gets so boring after a while. However, I don't see how curly hair can get hard to manage. My mum, who has curly hair, straightens it every day for the same reasons, i guess.