Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 1 month ago

I found this article on BBC news, is reality really that bad & depressing? Is chines corona virus Gonna control us for years ?

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Did the 1918 influenza pandemic change the world forever??? It was a lot more deadlier than COVID-19. If it would've we all would have known about the word "social distancing" before this pandemic even started...

Chill. Everything will become normal by itself in 2-3 years(that's quite long tho)

• MARK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You should provide us with a link to the article. In my experience questions on this forum which are summaries of articles are mostly very poor summaries of what the article said and often bear no resemblance to the article.

Lv 5
    1 month ago

Coronavirus may have lain dormant across the world and emerged when environmental conditions were right for it to thrive - rather than starting in China, an Oxford University expert believes.

• Aiden
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yeah that's pretty true. In fact it's rather optimistic, scientists aren't even sure a vaccine is possible. Even if we do manage to make a vaccine, the government has to be able and capable enough to distribute it. The cost and logistics means that it'll probably be a while before the vaccine gets around to everyone.

But would you say it's depressing? I dunno. It's hard times, but we'll get through it fine. Just be sensible and make the most out of your life while you can. When you're old you'll be telling your grandkids what a great time you had and how strong you were when the world came to a halt during the COVID-19 outbreak.

It's all good. There's much to live for in this world and much to enjoy and experience, so it's best not to worry too much about the things you can't change and just be optimistic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Just trust in Trump - he'll bully the virus into submission

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.