Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

I'm always the first person to text my friend, but he's never the first to text me. Should I keep in touch?

He never talks or text me UNLESS I contact him first. Otherwise, he probably would never think twice about contacting me.

if u need this friendship so u contact first. if u have plenty of other friends who reciprocate - then no. u choose what u want. i had friends like that, 2, i got them later in life after i already had friends from childhood and husband and children. so whn i noticed i was initiating contact all the time i stopped. so friendship faded and i do not miss it because i already had friends and family. but if u re lonely and do not know what to do on weekends maybe u should initiate all the contact if u re getting something out of the relationship, like going out and such

Easy way to find this out is to stop texting and see what happens.  That should give you your answer.