Looking for album cover for an indie (?) album?

I got recommended this album a year or two back on Youtube and I've been trying to find it ever since. The album cover is of a man, wearing a beanie and glasses (I think) walking over a bridge somewhat towards the viewer. In the background is a small castle tower. The entire thing is drawn and has a simple color scheme of either a brown or green. Thanks.

In your description - what kind of indie music? Indie folk? Indie rock? That could help narrow it down.

What kind of indie do you like, so that we might have an idea of suggestions YouTube might have given?

Young The Giant?

Awolnatiion?

The Lumineers?

Florence + the Machine?

Imagine Dragons?

Judah and the Lion?

It's not exact match to your description, but could it be Imagine Dragons ORIGIN album?

Did you try checking your YouTube history? It might be a little involved, depending on how many videos you've watched since then - but if you watched any videos by that artist, should still be in your history.

If I think of anything - I'll edit my answer.

Good luck.