Can stomach acid eat micro-plastics?

I ate a little bit of plastic a week ago and I am okay. So that got me thinking, if there was a small weekly quota for eating micro-plastics we could all potentially clean up the oceans. Is this an effective idea?

you need to know that macro-plastic is ok ,as for cleaning up the ocean ,you need to eat a large plastic ,I think that it takes a long time for people to clean up the ocean by eating macro-plastics ,  this is an unhealthy practice ,

but a large plastic may cut your stomach or throat , or get stuck in your esophagus. 

Don't worry if eat plastic it will come in toilet  ...but it doesn't get digested all the time..but also be careful with what you eat 

• Zirp

No. You probably pooped out he plastic. There is a lot of plastics (thousands of different kinds) in the oceans, exactly because it does NOT get digested

Apparently, you're unfamiliar with the process of eating vs the process of digestion.

• k w

don't know too much about the environment, but they do have microbes that eat up the oil from oil spills........but just eat some beans, doing so will bulldoze the junk in your innards, I've done so and more comes out than I put in my pie hole......

• Rick

either the acid will or it'll pass right thru your system, either way it'll be gone ...................