Why is it that a lot of men can beat and fight a women but not another man?

I see it all the time they would be the crap out of a women but not a man they are cowards

Also I heard in the Midwest they do that the most

because other men can also beat and fight a 'women'.

also this is very sexist

why can a lot of women not fight a man?

why cant peace actually

I masturbate to wet dreams of Rhonda Rousey beating the living schit out of me while we both have very wild sex. 

Understand. I am not an aggressor to the women I date and sleep with. I am a co-conspirator. Me and the ladies I seduce, we flog ourselves and each other violently with studded belts not out of domestic abuse, but out of love. The love of hedonism, and pushing the limit. 

Never in my life have I witness a man strike a woman.

You're right, they are absolute cowards. My ex beat me 4 times (for no reason other than he could) The fifth time, I'd had a bottle of sherry and totally went off my head. Instead of wimpering etc, I picked up FURNITURE and started throwing it at him. A chair hit him in the leg and he began to back off. I followed him and kept kicking him in the knee asking him if he felt like a 'big man'. The next day he could hardly walk because his knee was so swollen. He never hit me again. Maybe women should fight back like this? Lets face it - men like this are cowards and sh*t themselves whenever ANYONE stands up to them!!

• Because face it women are generally pretty weak 

• Foofa

Men tend to have more upper body strength than women so a man weaker than other men could probably still beat up a woman. If you're asking about the motivation to do so, people who are bullied often end up bullying others. 

• Bill

Where do you go where you see this all the time? 

I got rid of my answer. It's just negativity and attracts negativity 

• You see it all the time, huh?

Equal right, equal fights.