Why is it that a lot of men can beat and fight a women but not another man?

I see it all the time they would be the crap out of a women but not a man they are cowards

Update:

Also I heard in the Midwest they do that the most

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

because other men can also beat and fight a 'women'.

also this is very sexist

why can a lot of women not fight a man?

why cant peace actually

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I masturbate to wet dreams of Rhonda Rousey beating the living schit out of me while we both have very wild sex. 

Understand. I am not an aggressor to the women I date and sleep with. I am a co-conspirator. Me and the ladies I seduce, we flog ourselves and each other violently with studded belts not out of domestic abuse, but out of love. The love of hedonism, and pushing the limit. 

• 5 months ago

Never in my life have I witness a man strike a woman.

• 5 months ago

You're right, they are absolute cowards. My ex beat me 4 times (for no reason other than he could) The fifth time, I'd had a bottle of sherry and totally went off my head. Instead of wimpering etc, I picked up FURNITURE and started throwing it at him. A chair hit him in the leg and he began to back off. I followed him and kept kicking him in the knee asking him if he felt like a 'big man'. The next day he could hardly walk because his knee was so swollen. He never hit me again. Maybe women should fight back like this? Lets face it - men like this are cowards and sh*t themselves whenever ANYONE stands up to them!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Because face it women are generally pretty weak 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Men tend to have more upper body strength than women so a man weaker than other men could probably still beat up a woman. If you're asking about the motivation to do so, people who are bullied often end up bullying others. 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Where do you go where you see this all the time? 

• 5 months ago

I got rid of my answer. It's just negativity and attracts negativity 

• You see it all the time, huh?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Equal right, equal fights.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.