Ray asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

How many times have you watched the movie titanic? ?

• Megumi

None, for I have never had any desire to see it. 

• SW-6

I think I have seen the entire movie 2 times, but often fast forward to when Rose and Jack "do it" in that car right before when they hit the ice burg.  I think I have seen the boat sinking part 6 or 7 times - the best part of the movie :)

Which one? The one from 1997 or from the 1950s? The answer would be twice and once

The answer to that is zero

• F

Just once. It was on a 9 hour flight so couldn’t escape. I only remember it because they stopped the film because we were flying over real icebergs at the time.

Once....and that was enough.

I've watched A Night to Remember, the 1958 accurate version, probably 4 times.

Once was more than enough for the 1997 romantic version.

• Mike W

Saw it almost once, saw the opening credits.  It's hard to watch a movie when you pretty much know how it's going to end, not just the plot but the character arcs too.  Did see an animated version of Titanic that featured a rapping dog.  

Zero.  It was pretty clearly just cheesy emotional manipulation for teen girls.  As I was not a teen girl, I chose not to see it.

• EXZTNZ

Five or six times.