Does anyone in here know where I can take lying lessons? I don't know how to lie and it seems liars get ahead in society. How to lie good?

Update:

I am being serious.  I got turned down on sba loan app, because they thought I did not lose much money because of pandemic.  I want to learn how to lie so bad; but don't know how to go through it.  Can any professional liars out there help me learn?  This because I truly believe honest people get burned in long run.  Help somebody.  

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Commit a few hours a day to watching Fox News, CNN and MSNBC. You'll be an expert liar in no time. 

• 1 month ago

ANY LEFT RUN COLLAGE.. or Join the DEMOCRITIC PARTY and ask to go to their classes.. Just watch CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and ABC news to get a head start at lying. also research WHAT SCHOOL DID SCHUMER go to..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A good liar knows when a lie is not possible and when it is.  To lie on a loan application is not a good place to lie because everything written must be proven, by various methods, thus the only way to do so would require the loan officer to also be in on the scam.  Expert liars gain their expertise in middle school, thus your future mentor is likely easy to find, it is just that they are going to be 12.

• 1 month ago

This question is proof you DO know how to lie. You just don't know how to get people to believe your lies. Committing fraud won't help you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You need LESSONS?

• 1 month ago

Ask Donald trump he seems good at it 

• Dan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

But the best liars will be able to convince you that they're too honest, that they can't lie so they can't teach you. 

• 1 month ago

I think your question contradicts that . 

• 1 month ago

Call Bill Clinton. He can help you with that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

join the Democratic Party ........................................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.