I took 2 bites of brown and wild rice pudding that I bought just a few days ago and then noticed mold on it... what's gonna happen to me?
How will the mold affect me? How sick will I get? Hopefully there wasn't any mold on the bites that I took....
"This is why you ALWAYS look at whatever you are going eat BEFORE you eat it."
I did.. I gave it a quick look over... I guess under a different light it became more apparent
It was couple small circles, they blended in...
- ♥Sweetness♥Lv 73 weeks ago
OMG stop panicking. If you only knew how much unhealthy things you eat that your body takes care of you would sht yourself. Unless it was BEYOND rotten and dripping in slime and maggots, in which case I am pretty sure you would not eat it anyways, you are going to be fine. Your body can take care of a bit of mold.
- IvaBLv 51 month ago
You should go to the hospital immediately.You never can tell about these things.
- ProfGene.TogolotLv 71 month ago
Most mold will not hurt you. Black mold is dangerous but it takes a lot over a period of time so most likely you will not get sick from eat a little in that pudding.
- Christin KLv 71 month ago
Has anything happened yet? If not, then stop worrying.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- funnelLv 41 month ago
Oh crap, dude. Small circles. K?
- kswck2Lv 71 month ago
You DO realize that Mold is the beginning of Penicillin, right?
- KLBLv 61 month ago
nothing. If you consumed it a few days ago, if nothing has happened yet, you are OK.,
- Anonymous1 month ago
If it has not affected you withing 2 hours, I would have no worry, now.
Toss the product.
- CBLv 71 month ago
No one can tell you that - from no issue to going to Europe with Ralph and Earl and possible a case of the galloping trots.....won't know until it happens - don't take too long of a walk until tomorrow.
- pearlmarLv 71 month ago
Absolutely nothing will happens to you.