Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Should I try Brazilian waxing or will it be too painful to bear?

I really want to try Brazilian waxing at least once to see what it's like, but I'm afraid the pain will be too much that I might pass out.

Is the pain that bad or is it somewhat tolerable?

You won’t pass out if you’re laying down, but it does hurt quite a bit, make sure your hair is long enough, that will make it hurt less.

• Dave

I've never had anyone run a floor buffer over my legs, but I imagine it must hurt.

• D50

Why have women allowed men to talk them into this ridiculous practice? Do they think they'll never have a man unless their crotch is like a young girl's?

It will be 100%% too painful, but I know people who had done it. If you do overcome that fear, you do get a great outcome! :)

I've never had it done but i heard it hurts really bad. I do know that if the place where they wax you is also a salon that's a red flag and to not get it done there. That's what i've heard anyways.

Get ratarsed first. That will dull the pain.

Waxing isn't painful. It feels a bit shocking the first time, but that's just because it's something you haven't felt before. 

• kelvin

look up videos on it first than decide

• Barry

I say go for it. It only hurts for a few seconds.