Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Would you say it is mature to be friends with your Ex girlfriend or boyfriend?

I’m friends with my Ex. We don’t hate each other. We just see life differently.

But the respect is always there.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

you'd only be asking for trouble if you're with someone else and be doing that.

• 1 month ago

No because to me it's stupid. Unless they have kids together there's no point. You can't pretend you didn't sleep with them or pretend you never saw them as more than a friend because you did. I think that's just something that's not right because it's weird.

• 1 month ago

If there isn’t a child or business dealings involved I don’t see a reason to stay friends with an ex.

• 1 month ago

I guess it's about as mature as this Q, or should I say the statement as this statement has no value to anyone other than you. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes. If you can remain that way as friends and nothing else. 

• Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is nothing wrong to be friends with ones ex gf or bf .Only mature individuals who understand what really love is could do so .There is nothing to say they should hate each other.

• 1 month ago

I’m friends with my ex, I see nothing wrong with it. If there’s no romantic feelings, it’s just friendship 

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have been friends with my ex husband for 10 years now,   

• 1 month ago

I’ve always found it weird that people would want to stay friends with an ex boyfriend or girlfriend because obviously the relationship ended for some reason. And usually those reasons aren’t positive.

• 1 month ago

yes, i dont see anything wrong with that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.