If Conservatives had their way would slavery still be a thing?

Conservatives are against progession and are against Confederate monuments being torn down so in essence they see no problem with slave owners being celebrated in America

Simple logic for a simple mind .... Even in the 1860's machines were beginning to replace slaves (the cotton gin, etc).  Never forget - THE NORTH encouraged slavery by buying more cotton because of the lower price !! {Think sports shoes being made in Asian sweat shops instead of America !!}

• Frank

I’m still confused as to why your ilk went after the Lincoln memorial and damaged statues of Frederick Douglass and monument to the 54th Massachusetts. 

Now I'm confused

Democrats fought in favor of slavery in the Civil War

They graduate Black kids from public schools when they can't even read the diploma

Their half-Black President cut all funding to HBCU's - - AND

They have nothing to say about slave markets operating in Africa today

That's the Party of Progress??

I really don't know anyone who celebrates slave owners because they owned slaves.  There were other things to celebrate about the life of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, etc..  Don't be ridiculous.  Why haven't people moved on by now?  Take advantage of freedom.  Embrace it.  No statue can keep you from living your life.

It seems to me Liberals don't mind blacks killing other blacks. 

Conservatives beat the slavery out of democrats once before and we're in the process of doing it again through BLEXIT.

Joe Biden wrote a crime bill that enslaved millions of blacks.