Omar asked in TravelAir Travel · 4 weeks ago

is it hard to find a job in southern california ?

As a foreigner , I am seeking for jobs in southern california because some of my family living out there . so u think its easy to find a job as a foreigner or complicated ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

This is nothing to do with Air Travel. Please move your question to something more suitable.

• 4 weeks ago

Do you have a work permit?

• 4 weeks ago

Taco Bell is always hiring

• 4 weeks ago

it depends upon the type of work you do, of course.  Right now, it also depends upon how the pandemic has affected your desired job position. Traditionally, there were lots of jobs in that area, but now, things are totally different, everywhere. You may also wish to make certain that you can even stay in the country, with the present administration being so hostile to foreigners. Good luck, 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

There are jobs in many industries.  There is unemployment in many industries.  You don't say what type of job you'd be looking for.  You can easily do searches to what is out there.  Being a foreigner, you will need to gain the proper work permits in order to work unless you are looking at illegal jobs getting paid under the table.  

• 4 weeks ago

If going to try and make a living there you must live by this saying when moving into a new area ....."I job in hand is better than a thousand jobs in the brush"....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.