How to find out if my 1950’s beer cans are worth anything?

It’s been 2 weeks that we started remodeling our kitchen, last week the guys that is working here was under our house fixing our foundation. Well when he was their he found 4 beer cans from 1950. Now I’m curious to know if they are worth Anything in the condition they are in. Can anyone guide me 

Favorite Answer

I'd probably start by checking them out on eBay.  Standard cans of mass produced beers tend to only fetch a couple bucks, while regional or discontinued can fetch a bit more.  Obviously the art on the can will have an impact as well.

Out of curiosity I decided to look. I did a Google search of 'beer cans for sale 1950's'

and found a whole load of places where they are being sold. Look on some of those sites, and you can be more specific about the brands. 

If you know how much people are selling them for, you know how much they are worth. 

• David

Depends on what brands, condition.  Most likely worthless.  Look for similar ones on ebay.

not sure if it is safe to drink it however  offering them to the same manufacturer would be a good idea

The beer is OLD. so not good.

• Edwena

Put them on ebay with a "make offer" type bid, and judge the response.  You might also google for beer can collectors and see what you get.  There has to be a beer can collectors organization.   

Depends how decorative/interesting they are. 

Probably not worth much at all would be my guess.

They will make good paper weights.  That is all.