Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why do British people stab each other so much? What is the reason?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Snub is the word they use to do that it's almost as bad as stab but not quite.

• 4 weeks ago

Because BRITS LIVES do not matter... plus they love their big knives... MY KNIFE IS BIGGER THAN YOURS IS...

• 1 month ago

Over there no lives matters.

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There were 34 firearm homicides in the US per million of population in 2016, compared with 0.48 shooting-related murders in the UK.

Knife murders are also higher stateside: there were 4.96 homicides “due to knives or cutting instruments” in the US for every million of population in 2016.

In Britain there were 3.26 homicides involving a sharp instrument per million people in the year from April 2016 to March 2017.

Numbeo’s data places the UK 8th out of 39 in their European Crime Index. We’re fractionally above Belgium and just behind Bosnia and Ireland. According to their data, Switzerland, Austria and Estonia rank as the safest countries in Europe, with France and Ukraine behind only Sweden as the least safe.

The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime's 'intentional homicide rate' gives a figure based on deaths per year per 100,000 inhabitants. Of the 220 nations assessed back in 2016, Britain ranked 174th with a rate of 1.20 murders per 100,000 people.

I think the fact that such crimes frequently make it onto the mainstream media is why people think that the UK has such a high rate of knife crime.

As a Brit I am just glad these violent young men and the majority are young men are not able to easily buy guns.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It's almost always done by youths that have had a rubbish upbringing, though of course there will always be a few middle class kids from wealthy families who think it's 'cool' to carry a knife.  

1 Doctor got asked, by a knife carrying youth, which parts of the body were 'safe' to stab.  So it seems that some knife carriers don't 'stab' to kill, they think it's similar to 'punching' someone.  My conclusion is that 'knife' crime is carried out by ignorant youths, who are desperate in their horrible lives.

Knife crime is usually high within inner city boundaries and often goes 'hand in hand' with poverty.  The Government would tackle this 'epidemic' faster if it put forward a special knife crime task force with both 'A&E' Doctors, Police Officers and survivors of knife crime, going into every Secondary School within the UK to show the kids what happens when you stab someone.

• 1 month ago

They aren't allowed guns.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I dunno - but in London, I know the police are still stopping black folk who drive expensive cars, originally telling us they were 'driving erratically', along with spitting more of the usual cliches in which the Daily Mail loved to tell us - before doing a U-turn (and the 'whoops' - sorry!) telling us nowt happened at all...and this was not miles from home - but outside their front door. Of course that didn't stop nasties making comments on DM (the usual stuff - 'Ooh - they've got chips on their shoulders! etc). Fear. Guilt. hooded-eyed self hatred.

A change is gonna come..oh yes it is. 

• 1 month ago

It's unwanted africans, not British people.

• 1 month ago

Because the younger generation can’t fight with their fists anymore 

• 1 month ago

You have to accept that their is only a very small part of society and ethnic type that turns to stabbing people either for revenge or for some sort of  unprovoked attack or

other reasons. Knives are cheap and very easy to get hold of, while  fire arms are expensiveand banned. Any damn fool can get hold of a knife and stab someone if they are that way inclined. while  not everyone can lay their hands on a firearm. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.