Mrs Doubtfire asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

My kitten is super needy and won't leave me alone at night so I have to kick her outta my room. How can I fix this?

• Raven

Do NOT tie the cat somewhere at night. That is the worst advice ever. Play with your cay several times during the day with a feline flyer. Tire her out to the point that she's panting, again several times a day, especially in the evening. Give her other things to do, places to climb into, a window sill to look outside, a big cat tree to play on. Make her tired! Then she will leave you alone at night, without being locked away from her person.

Nothing to fix. Just keep her out of your room when you don't want it in there. You are paying the cost to be the boss. Cats are not like dogs. They won't destroy your belongings because of separation anxiety. You may have a problem if it starts meowing whenever it is out of your room.

why would a person who does not want to sleep with the cat would get one? give your kitten to people who would love it, u do not deserve a cat. my cat sleeps alone, i wish he came to sleep with me

• PR

Be sure the kitten is very well-fed through-out the day, and especially at night. What and how you feed the kitten will depend on age:

5 to 7 weeks: Mostly canned food, mixed with water. Some dry can be added as the kitten matures. Watch the kitten to be sure it can easily eat the mix.8 to 12 weeks: About half canned, half dry, and enough water to make it a little soupy.Over 12 weeks: Just a bit less soupy but easy to eat. A kitten should be fed between two and four times per day, depending on age, and should be allowed to eat until full. A kitten of only 5 or 6 weeks may also need some supplemental kitten formula and/or a kitten bottle. DO NOT feed milk, or you will have a mess of diarrhea. Allow the kitten to sleep with you, if at all possible. If you are feeding enough, the kitten ought to settle down at night. If the kitten is over about 4 months of age, she will need to be spayed soon, which may also help. Kittens like to be with someone for comfort. Kittens are much more active when hungry.

If the kitten has diarrhea, or is excessively hungry, take to the vet to be checked for parasites. Parasites are common in kittens and can make a kitten more hungry than normal.

You can do whatever you want to do to your cat..if you like it keep with it yourself or kick it out your room

The best way is tie the cat somewhere