If Costco only sold american made products would they be so aggressive in forcing people to wear a facemask in store?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I wish costco employees would abide by all signs, banners, and buttons on their shirt that say 6ft away.

-- I feel like screaming = HEY DUDE, you see all that empty concrete over there, you could used to walk to your destination instead of walking directly into my space to get there. 

• 1 month ago

Your pal, Trump, promised to bring American jobs back.  How is that working out?

Promises Kept?

Hillary is not in prison

The wall with Mexico is not built, and Mexico is not paying for it"Obamacare" is not repealed, and no "beautiful" plan has replaced itAbortion is as legal as it ever was.

• 1 month ago

Yes, just the same.

• 1 month ago

Yes, and perhaps more so.  The virus is much more common in the U.S. than in China.  Also, it doesn't survive long enough outside of a human or animal to be carried by products from China to the U.S.  The only way that products from China sold in the U.S. could have the virus is if it got on them in the U.S.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Isabel
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Yes. The products origin has nothing to do with the health status of the individuals inside the building.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because the disease come from other people, not the **** in the store a$$hole.

• 1 month ago

Yes.               

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is something wrong with you.

• 1 month ago

Inventory and corporate decisions are 2 separate things. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Wearing masks has NOTHING to do with where the products in the store are from.  It has to do with keeping your cooties to yourself.

It is not "aggressive" to require customers to wear masks during a pandemic.   Don't want to wear a mask?   Shop at costco.com or go elsewhere.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.