Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 4 weeks ago

The ebay bulk edit website is ridiculously slow on my LG V20 Android Flagship phone from 2016 is it my phone that isnt good enough?

Or it would even be slow on a Galaxy S20 and I would need a computer. I only have a phone.

• P
    Favorite Answer

The problem is 

1. You have a 4 year old phone.

2.  LG makes budget phones that don't last that long.  Sure the flagship has a nice screen, but they went with a cheaper processor than what you would get in the latest Samsung or iPhone. 

4.  The LG v20 benchmarks 3 times slower than a 5 year old iPhone 6S or nearly 10 times slower than a iPhone 11 Pro for comparison. 

You get what you pay for.  It may not matter for lite users, but if you are using it for a lot more then you have to just suffer with what you can afford.  

• JJ

For selling on eBay, everything is easier with the web version. Try browsing instead of using the app. If it's too small on your phone, you could get a used Chromebook on eBay for $100