Why is there such a big deal on yahoo answers about black lives matter?

Isn’t this so boring?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Goerge
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you had lived the life of a black person and dealt with the racism that goes along with it, this change wouldn't be boring. 

You however like to troll which means you're not lying about being bored but your question is just silly. 

3/10.

• 5 months ago

All media is flooded with it why would Y!A be exempt?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

A colonoscopy is a procedure to examine the inside of your colon (intestine) with a scope. A scope is a flexible tube with a small light and camera on the end. Look for the answer there.

• Kenny
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It is getting close to the election and the democrats need to get the black vote then see you in another 4 years .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

MOST OF THE BORING QUESTIONS ON HERE, ARE FROM GUYS.

Guys do not have Communication Skills.

When they open their mouth, rarely is it anything useful.

Especially when the question has nothing to do with Singles and Dating.

If the law applies to all colors of skin, then all colors of skin MATTER, maybe not to one person, but one person does not speak for ANYBODY ELSE.

Next Question, please.

• Welcome to my world buddy. It’s boring your right. I go on yahoo answers and YouTube when it was for entertainment. What do I get just shenanigans complaining about something that had nothing to do with them. All and all I’d just give you my advice and tell you to just try to make your last stop of your day of interest here at the gates of oblivion. Aka yahoo answers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.