Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Will DeSean Jackson get fired for praising Hitler or will his black privilege protect him?

If he were a prominent white guy, hed be fired by now. Mobs would be demanding it. But since he's black, he gets a pass. Same with Jussie Smollett.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am black and I think he should be fired for that

However, I think everyone knows that if 1 black out of a million hates Jews then 100 Whites do the same

I WOULD STILL ASSASSINATE HIM ANYWAYS IF HE WAS ALIVE STANDING IN FRONT OF ME

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I can only say that we Jews, who marched alongside blacks to be viewed as a viable demographic, should maybe give up our recently acquired "whiteness" and volunteer to go back to being something other than white. 

• 1 month ago

This is Sad. The Eagles are my team and I liked Jackson as a player. I guess you do not know a person's true colors until they post stupid stuff online.

• 1 month ago

The mob sadly agrees with him.. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's crazy how people were more upset over Drew Breese's flag statement than Jackson quoting Hilter.

• 1 month ago

Football player Tweets shite, gets shite, apologies for shite, RWNJ jump all over his statement and use it for bigot dog whistles. 

Rinse and Repeat, Rinse and Repeat.  

• 1 month ago

Traitor trump retweeted some Nazi clown doing a salute, pretends he didn't know after his lackeys desperately tracked him down to delete it.  Free pass, back to golfing during a pandemic.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm an Eagles fan. But sadly that is true.  If he was a white player there would be a petition to demand him to be fired...

• 1 month ago

FACT CHECK:   DeSean Jackson did not actually praise hitler.

Just wanted people to see the facts.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Privilege b a beech. - Dolph "Big Money" Hitler.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.