Programming camry key with no master?

A couple years ago I lost my key.  Toyota wanted a few hundred for a new one. I ordered a new key off Amazon and programmed it 

The lithum battery is dead, i changed it but only the trunk opens. The unlock button and lock button make sounds but do nothing. The trunk opens. The dash stuff lights up but no radio and engine wont start. I think i need to reprogram it?

My dad has the key and I think I used that the first time.

Can i reprogram without the master key?

If you do not have a master, call a car locksmith.  You have to cash out some money dude.

A 10 second internet keyword search would have netted the answer in...you guessed it...10 seconds. Learn how dumbdumb. It ain't exactly rocket science. 

You cannot program it unless you also have the master key. Call you dad to bring it to you. There are many youtubes on programming the new key. But first, when you insert the key to the ignition, the security light should go off. If it does not go off and keeps blinking, you DO need to program the key.