Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Do you think that guys who are extremely attractive should be allowed to cheat?

Like, I love my girlfriend and all. But I just think I’m too attractive to be tied down to one girl. In a way, it’s not fair to others. There are loads of people out there who’d love to have sex with me and I feel bad depriving them.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Absolutely not. That will breed an even more disgusting and repulsive generation of men. I'm the literal definition of extremely attractive, and if I ever had a girlfriend that implied that I would immediately break up with her.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Personally, I’d say yes. I’m always attracted to guys who already have girlfriends. So annoying! If you’re as attractive as you say, I’d definitely be interested 😅

• Peep
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I sure wouldnt want you no matter what

• 4 weeks ago

If you seriously believe that, you are far too entitled, arrogant and ignorant. I hope you're joking. You're not depriving anybody of anything by refusing to offer your junk to the rest of the world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Hate to break it to you but no girl wants to have sex with a guy who's ego is bigger than his dick, it doesn't matter how good looking you are. You're lucky to have the girl you do now let alone anyone else. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.