Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

what age would u like to live till?

• With the direction that my life is currently taking, living another year seems like hell.

• Lili

My maternal grandmother lived to be almost 94, and only in the last year of her life did she suffer any serious mental/physical problems -- she had a series of small strokes and had to be moved into a nursing facility for the last several months. It was a lovely one, but she hated the loss of her independence.

So, I'd say I'd like to follow in her footsteps, though I'd prefer to die before I needed to be moved into a nursing home.

I don't want to live to be at the point where I'm in constant pain and I'm not physically and/or mentally able to do everyday tasks. The age at which this happens varies between people, but I'd say it's around 85 or 90. I'd like to die before this happens, I would hate to still be alive when I need my diaper changed and help getting into the shower.  

Was just thinking about that. 

I dunno. 

But I know my lifespan will be cut short. 

My elders died young.

Died of exhaustion. 

• KaleyK

1 January 2100 .... I will be 104+ years old.