Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

What do you do when someone tells you don't call me again because Im busy and I wont pick up?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Negative expression is a sign of personal pain. If someone says something testy, it's a reflection on THEM, not you. However, if they are always like that, you might consider why and whether you want to invest more of yourself in them. 

BUT, as a rule, ask them, when they aren't busy, why they spoke that way - it could have been thoughtless, or it could have been an indication they are hurting and need to talk to someone.

• 4 weeks ago

Stop calling them, obviously!

• sarah
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

You stop being an obsessive psycho and give them time to finish whatever they're busy doing.

People are allowed to have their own lives from time to time, even if you're dating them.

• 4 weeks ago

Many factors influence such kind of situation. If some is telling you don't call me again because I'm busy and I wont pick up. Matter is the person don't want to talk to you anymore and no feelings towards you. 

If someone tell me like that , i will never call them back unless until they call me back more than the number of times i called and it depends weather the person is worthy for me or not. 

I expect apology from that person by message or voice message or email or whatever possible communication, because i don't get addicted to anyone. 

Source(s): I am the source:)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Nothing more annoying than having things to do and someone keeps interrupting you. 

• 4 weeks ago

Don’t call them again. They will miss you for it. 

• 4 weeks ago

You just let it go. You don't wanna talk to someone who's gonna be that rude anyways you're just putting yourself through pain at that point. 

• 4 weeks ago

Stop calling them. Let them call you when they are not busy.

• 4 weeks ago

I stop calling them. Which part of that was confusing to you?

• 4 weeks ago

Don't call them again.  Seems pretty straightforward.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.