Is a year and four months enough time to move in together?

My bf and I are moving in together at the end of the month. I’m 23 and he’ll be 23 next month. We both graduated college and I’m in grad school. Our relationship is great. Like we still have sex, get along, want to do things together etc. Are we too young or doing this too soon?

• LizB

Have you discussed a clear timeline for expectations around engagement and marriage, and made sure you're on the same page? Because if not, it's too soon.

This is a subjective thing that depends on the individuals involved. In some cases that would not be enough time, and in other cases it might. We don't know either of you well enough to tell you whether or not it's enough time for you, specifically.

That's your own opinion if you and your partner want to move in then great and your set but it sounds like you're unsure though. Maybe talk to your partner about it more it's always good to have communication :)