Tom and Jerry Meet and Greet Character Info?

Is there a way to see Tom and Jerry character meet and greet at a theme park stateside in the United States?

I have seen Tom and Jerry character greetings overseas at Warner Brothers Australia and the indoor Warner Brothers park in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, but is there any parks in the United States to visit where they have a meet and greet option?

Since Tom and Jerry is a Warner Brothers character, you think they would be at Six Flags or Universal Florida? Disney MGM Studios had Tom and Jerry at one time during the early 1990s, but they don't anymore. 

Which parks in the United States have Tom and Jerry character meet and greet? Or is there no way and I have to go to Australia? Since Australia is much safer than the Middle East, I could see Tom and Jerry there. Any info would be appreciated. 

• drip

Warner Bros, owns the rights to Tom and Jerry.

Six Flags amusement parks have a contract with WB for their characters.  I do not see that they  use Tom and Jerry at any Six Flags Park in the US. 

Movie World in Australia would be your best choice.

• MS

There have been meet & greets for Tom and Jerry at Silver Dollar City in Branson, MO, but I don't think that is a regular thing.  They are not at Disney nor do I believe they appear at Universal or Six Flags.  Six Flags would be most likely since they are affiliated with Warner Bros.

I can't imagine traveling overseas just to see and adult in a Tom and Jerry costume.