Men what would you do if a woman disclosed on the first date she was transgender?

as long as there nice don't care

anymore 

I would say, "I appreciate your honesty, but since the point, to me, of dating, is to see if two people are compatible enough for a serious long-term relationship, I can tell you right now that I have no further interest in exploring that possibility."

i'd say "ok" and that's it

Leave and never look back. No way im dating some trans weirdo

I would say, "Oh wow, I received the part you had removed, in a transplant and thank you  because I wanted a larger penis and got it because of you"

"Would you like to feel what it would feel like to have sex with yourself.  We will be the first people in the world to do that.  It will be amazing"  

Source(s): Oh wait, that won't happen.. because I'm gay. Oh well, it was an interesting thought. Now I wonder if she has a brother, and if we had sex would it be considered incest, even though we aren't related, but I would be using his ex-brothers penis to have sex with him. Now see what your weird question does.. it makes people think stupid weird things.
  • As a girl who is pansexual- I wouldnt care. I just wanna know about that personality. If we vibe then we vibe. Yall men can be so wack, who care if she got a pp- you do too lmao is it gross when you look at it? No? Then shut up and get that booty 

• Paul

In other words, that she was a man. Date over! And he can find his one way home.

that would depend on whether theyd want to date someone like that

I'd be really happy that I've met someone I can rant about gender dysphoria to.

• Rick

depends on IF anyone is watching ............................