Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why does Texas have a death rate nearly half that of California?

And both are a fraction of New York's.

Texas 1.28%

California 2.26%

New York: 7.6%

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

It has got to be the warm weather.

• M
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Your early, in Arizona it took 4 months to get to 50,000 reported positive cases. It took 15 days to get to 100,000 cases. Your not seeing how its acceleration takes off. In Elmhurst Queens it exploded with-in a few days it went from 90

% to people dying on gurneys in the Hospital parking lot. The sick have to drive them selves to the Hospital no one else can. Freezer Trailers to store the bodies all with-in 2 weeks.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You have hijacked my line of trolling! 

• 4 weeks ago

I'm smart enough not to politicize a fake pandemic, but if I were stupid I would say "Democrats did it! Democrats are the reason why microbes exist!"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Texas is catching up thanks to reopening. Hooray Repukes!

• 4 weeks ago

Option 1. Republicans are doing a better job with all this. Progs certainly don't want to pick this one. 

Option 2. Nobody really knows how this is all going b/c the media can't be trusted, cities and hospitals may be getting money by saying something is 'covid' when it's not and deaths may be counted as 'covid' when they're not. In that case, all these "Oh, Trump is killing us with the virus!" questions are so much BS. Progs don't want to pick this one. 

So I anticipate that progs won't give you a straight answer but I suppose one or two might say that California is more densely packed and that that's why. Or they'll try some other line of BS. It's all they know how to do, really. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

We are led by glorious republicans, not treasonous liberal commies 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.