What are some good Star Wars books to read?

I have seen pictures of people with books about Star Wars and like no really stories but just books explaining Star Wars lore and just about the force in general and I would love to get some. I was wondering if anyone knew the names of some good Star Wars books that they enjoyed. 

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

Wait, you don't want STORIES, you want just like a wikia?  There's several Star Wars fandom pages.  You can browse articles to your heart's content.

Wookiepedia:  https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page

But I STRONGLY recommend the Timothy Zahn trilogy of books that dealt with Admiral Thrawn.  They were pretty much the first of a wave of books Lucas licensed starting in...I think the 90s.  They were OUTSTANDING.  Of course a lot of the books that followed were mediocre and many were downright bad.  But the Zahn trilogy was excellent.  It FELT like a true Star Wars movie.  If Disney had merely made film adaptations of those books, it would have been 1000 times better than what they actually made.