Car Lease question ?

So I'm thinking of getting a Honda Civic and they are offering $9,140 in cashback. Can I use that money towards the due at signing which is $4,848?

Buy a used car instead and save so you can pay cash and not worry about financing. That's how I was raised. My parents never financed vehicles. They always made sure they had the money for one. And that's how I do it too. I laugh at my friends who buy the newest model every year, only to have it taken away because they don't understand the concept of living within their means. 

• ?

$9140 cash back on a Honda Civic ??? Seriously, you are either trolling here or you read something wrong. Cash back is very rare on leases, hardly ever seen, especially on Honda vehicles that almost never have great deals -- because they sell so well without incentives.

I just looked on the Honda website and there are no Honda models offering that much cash back.  And leases never offer cash back.  Do you realize you need better credit to lease than you do to finance?

No. Read the fine print. 

You are a danger to yourself and others. Nobody leases a car and walks away with $4000 for doing so.

I doubt you even qualify to lease.

You seem to be confusing and/or fabricating deals. Cashback is for purchases. If you had great credit you might get $1000-2000 when paying full price.(if they have such a deal) Not $9000 and not on leases.  Very few people ever get cashback when buying a car. Most take the discount.