Black lives Matter ppl mocking a fitness trainer (I was doing Power Core Yoga Stretch at park) (pls see foto on link + pls read details)?

Hey guys, I am a experienced fitness trainer and does plenty of hiking and workouts. Was working out stretching a pose, in a quiet park that happens to be near a police station, so last month the BLM was marching by and they were using every cuss word you can think of to cuss out the police and calling them pigs while holding banners and some are screaming at the top of their lungs. The  screams so loud I can hear them despite having music on my earbuds.

Please see link, this is the pose I was in (and the attire worn that day). 

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/89/c5/16/89c516e526...

When the BLM marched by and several girls (?) or women literally burst out laughed at me in the most disrespectful way possible. BTW all these years of fitness training/hiking/swimming has molded my body beautifully, and there is literally nothing off or wrong with my attire (all thanks to God).

I was like, what the heck do they want? 

Since when is mocking at a fitness trainer acceptable ?? Especially when the ones mocking are wearing UGLY clothes, opening their mouth with "F the Pigs #$%^" and are completely out of shape, and looks awful.

Your thoughts please?

PS: quite a bit of unkind looks from those BLM girls, I just looked at them with neutral expression, its hard to comprehend that sort of mentality. If they want to riot and make a scene, go ahead, why mock/make fun of a fitness trainer??

Favorite Answer

Disclaimer : THIS ANSWER IS HIGHLY OFFENSIVE AND RACIST. A LOT OF PEOPLE MAY GET OFFENDED BY MY ANSWER. I AM JUST SAYING ON THE BASIS OF MY OBSERVATION. 

The biggest reason is Black people don't have the intellectual capacity of whites, that doesn't mean all of them are like that. That is why, most Blacks don't know how to act properly or behave nicely. If I were you, I would have abused those stupid Black women very badly and teach them a nice lesson. I'm sure not every Black is like that, only the BLM protesters are being dumb and jealous. 

How do you tolerate such people? You should get angry at their savage behaviour and scold them brutally. BLM protesters have a very low IQ, that's a sad reality. I would be very respectful towards a Black person, if he/she treats me with respect. I may abuse a Black person, if he/she disrespects me.

The harsh truth is that around 77% of Black people are born out of wedlock and are fatherless, such things have a very negative impact on their behaviour and mind. I'm sure those abusive Black girls are being raised in a very toxic atmosphere, where the dad is missing and mom is a drug addict.

Idk just ignore them. You know they were crazy so why should you care?

• Foofa

You seem to be expecting logic from crazy people. Stop thinking they'll behave rationally and you'll never be disappointed. These are but a smattering of real peaceful protestors and a whole lot of just riled up people, some of whom are Marxists, some of whom are just bored and looking for stuff to steal. You just do you and ignore the rabble. 

<<^¡^>>

Iť's bėst to ignore all their hatred whîch 

is ônly directed @ you among other's ôuť

ôf purė jealousy & shouldn't bother yå 1

bît, yo !!

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

fvck your god (allah)