Why black women aren't the most desirable?

As a black person, I found it uncomfortable. 

Most stereotypes aren't not true nor I'm do not fit any of the stereotypes. I do think some black women fit into these stereotypes but not all. 

Too bad I want myself private so you can understand. 

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

This isn't true at all as per capita black women are more likely to be mothers than are any other US demographic except Hispanics. So someone's impregnating all these women and in higher numbers than they're knocking up non-Hispanic white women or Asian women. This preference against black women is the creation of the fashion and beauty industries that refused to feature them as models for most of the 20th century. There are no extant statistics that show that black women aren't as (if not more) desirable than any other group of women. 

• Zirp

because racism

Several ("white") guys I know think Beyoncé is one of the finest women on the planet

It depends on the person. As a white male, I have always preferred dark skin women, not necesarily all black, but certainly not white. And for some reason, I get along better with them then white women. And it is not me exerting some white privilege B.S on them either. 

Black females are lousy parent and lovers.

When 80% of blackmen date inter-racially, it sends a strong message of dating quality in black woman.