Anonymous

What is wrong with people online and what is their obsession with ruining my life?

So i was told by a friend earlier last night that someone has blacklisted my house on some website. He says he can't remember which site but someone wrote a bad review on my house telling people to stay away and not go view or buy my house. I'm fed up and tired of people trying to sabotage the sale of my house. My house will sell based on what I present it as, not as someone says it is like. I'm shocked that someone would do such a thing like this but at the same time I highly doubt that potential home owners would listen to someone on the internet says. What is wrong with people ? Why won't you just freaking leave me and my house and my family alone ?? Just screw off and stop trying to sabotage my life and my house sale. Everyone including my former friends wants me to go to jail and I don't get why people wish that upon me.

What's all this "my house" talk.  You don't own a house. By your own admission, you've never had a job. Home ownership requires money. You don't have any. This story is counter-intuitive to the narrative you've created so far. You're not even trying.

Blah, blah, blah.

Whine, whine, whine.

Ok, just when I think you can't get any more delusional you do.   The house is not yours it belongs to your parents.   

Nobody has to "sabotage" the sale of the house you have done  fine job of that all by yourself.   The covid situation is also playing a role in why the house will not sell so pulling it off the market is a moot point.   

People want you in jail because you have been proudly claiming that you keep breaking the law.  If any of the stuff you have ever posted had any basis in fact you would have been in jail years ago.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being a inept liar and troll is not a disability, jacob.

most buyers would be completely unaware of such a website.  I have a good idea as to why your house isn't selling, and it  has nothing to do with the way you keep your room or a black list site.....I'm not telling you because you will just tantrum over it....

but when people look at houses, they also look at crime in the neighborhood, and if there is a lot of crap like egging cars going on, people don't want to live in that neighborhood.