How can Trump in all good conscience approve of removing 700000 from food stamps when he stuffs himsensf with junk food?

Americans by in large are a compassionate people not like those like him who turn  their backs on our poor and needy. He says "Make America great again."  while it can be said that the greatness of a nation is how it treats the least of its citizens, how 

• Judith

Trump doesn't have a conscience.  As for reducing food stamps (or whatever it is called) it is, to me, unconscionable.  There are far too many people in America who can barely make it from one payday to the next; the government shouldn't be making it harder for them in cutting out the limited food stamps they get.

Many people are disabled or aged (age 65 or older).  Many people have very low incomes or are laid off.  Able-bodied people must work at least 20 hours a week in order to get food stamps.

I do not begrudge giving food stamps to people who meet the requirements.  I am just sorry that our government is making it more difficult to people to qualify by lowering the income limit year after year.

BTW I have never received food stamps.  I am a person who cares about my fellow Americans and who believes that we should be doing what we can within reason to make their lives better.  Food is pretty basic.

Why should I have to pay for lazy poor people to stuff their useless faces? Why does the warrior have to put down his tomahawk to feed the coward's laziness?

Are you kidding? Crooked Trump has no conscience and doesn't care about anybody but himself. He eats the shít of dead dogs.

I subscribe to the "work or starve" method. Also you should know you can't say "how" anymore, the native Americans might be offended.

The USDA rule change affects people between the ages of 18 and 49 who are childless and not disabled. Under current rules, this group is required to work at least 20 hours a week for more than three months over a 36-month period to qualify for food stamps. 

you not ok with that?