Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

What does a dream about my face falling apart mean?

I had a dream the other night which I found to be extremely disturbing. I still can’t stop thinking about it without feeling deeply uncomfortable. 

I was looking at myself in the bathroom mirror and saw that I had a few scratches on my forehead and on my temple which looked normal enough. They resembled a cross between a sunburn and a cut. Anyway, I tried touching the scratches and suddenly my skin felt extremely fragile, like the shell of an egg that could crack at the lightest touch. 

I then looked at my right eye, and released that my upper eye lid had completely collapsed, leaving a hole in the skin between the upper eye lid and under my eyebrow, so that you could see my eyeball through the skin. I looked at the part of the eyeball that was exposed through the hole and saw that there was a hug brown stain on my eyeball. 

I remember looking at my eye and trying to convince myself “hey this isn’t so bad, I could look worse, i can fix this” whilst knowing deep down that I looked horrible. 

Dream interpreters, you got any theories?

It means you're ugly af

make sure you hit that like button in the face!

YOUR DREAM IS A WARNING DREAM.

To dream of having a sunburn indicates there is an emotional situation or problem that you can no longer avoid. Some urgent matter demands your immediate attention.

To dream of seeing a cross, indicates trouble ahead for you. Shape your affairs accordingly.

To dream of peeling human skin represents feelings about unbearable insensitivity. Feelings about you or someone else that is intentionally being mean to someone. A total lack of concern for someone else's feelings. 

To dream of peeling your face off represents feelings of slowly having to change your personality. Feeling that a situation slowly makes you reverse or change your attitude. Feeling that a situation slowly removed your ability to be yourself or act in the manner you want to. Overbearing influences that prevent you from deciding how you should present yourself to others. Feeling that you are slowly being forced to hate yourself. Unpleasant feelings about shedding a personality trait or good mood. 

Seeing your own face, denotes unhappiness; and to the married, threats of divorce will be made.To see your face in a mirror, denotes displeasure with yourself for not being able to carry out plans for self-advancement. You will also lose the esteem of friends.

Eyes are complex dream symbols and can be interpreted by considering the dreamer's experiences and the details in the dream as is the case with all dream symbols. Some say that the eyes are the windows for the soul. Eyes symbolize perceptiveness, personal outlook, clairvoyance, curiosity, and knowledge. Eyes also reveal information about personal identity and suggest to the dreamer what he or she should pay attention to. 

If you injure your eyes, worry about them, or damage them in one way or the other this shows that some one is trying to get the best of you. To injure your eyes, get something in them, or be otherwise worried about them is a warning that someone is trying to trick you or deceive you.

It means your reputation is going to be ruined because you at one time thought our spoke badly about somebody else 

What do you put on to face the world, every day?  A happy face!  We have all seen those stickers with a happy face.  It's part of our culture.  When we go out into the world we want to make a good impression on people, so we apply makeup if we are women.  If we are men, we at least try to have clean hair, clean hands and look presentable to anyone we meet.  A dream such as the one you had shows that you are quite aware of your appearance in your daily Life.  This is a good thing.  But I wonder what has happened to you recently which made you wary about your facial appearance?  Did you go to the dentist?  Were you rejected by friend or a lover?  Perhaps you were recently in an accident which left scars?  Or perhaps you are just very fastidious about your appearance? 

i'm not a dream interpreter but i think dreams often reflect real thoughts and feelings you have, but don't spend much time thinking about. i think your dream can be a reflection of a fear of ugliness, or becoming (visibly) disfigured.