Why does trump think a 75yo grown man having a temper tantrum on Twitter projects an image of strength?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Trump is emotionally and mentally still a child. I’ve always said he’s basically a 6th grader. He understands the world about as much as a 12 year old and he behaves like one when he calls people names on Twitter. He thinks the whole world revolves around him and he throws tantrums when he doesn’t get his way. He can’t take any criticism, even constructive criticism, but he sure can dish it out. He says very rude things about people, and calls people names on Twitter. The entire time he’s been president, I’ve barely seen him do any work. He doesn’t read his briefings, he doesn’t attend covid task force meetings, he basically did nothing to help control covid, and he spends his days playing on twitter and playing golf. For a man who used to always criticize Obama for playing golf, he sure plays a lot of it himself. I believe a president should be able to relax and have fun sometimes but he should try doing some work first. 

• 5 months ago

Because  he is so immature that his emotional intelligence is that of an elementary school bully. Like a little child, he THINKS he is showing strength by bullying, calling people names, lying about things that are easily fact checked, etc. What his immaturity really shows to adults and emotionally mature people is that he is a toddler with a temper tantrum who watches way too much TV.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Donny grew up emotionally stunted because of poor parenting

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Any world leader who spends a Saturday tweeting 75 times is unhinged 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

"Trump think"-- that's funny.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Why do people like you care more about Trump's tweets than his policies?

Obama ran TWICE on gay marriage being illegal. 

Trump ran on gay marriage being legal and as you can tell by the decisions of his appointees, he hasn't been attacking gay marriage and only attacking slightly on things like tax-paid abortions and late-term abortions. 

This may come as a shock to you, but most people think it is disgusting that you can beat a baby to death with a hammer as it is coming down the birth canal. I am pro-choice up to the third trimester. In third trimester, only to save the life of the mother. 

Obama got us into two wars. 

Trump has been trying to get us out of wars, but EVERY time he pulls out any troops you leftists freak out. 

So I am supposed to WANT more US soldiers to DIE so that we can spare snowflakes like you being triggered by tweets??? Is that what you are saying?

• 5 months ago

Why do you think this guy is an image of strength and competence:   https://twitter.com/i/status/1280974182625525760

• 5 months ago

Imagine you are president. The Democratic party is a poor loser and uses all tools available to harm you through your entire presidency. They even have the news media on their side and the media will not announce any of your accomplishments or give you any credit for all of your hard work. The only way you can communicate to the outside world is through a social medium called Twitter. Then, that same media that won't tell the world about the ways you are helping the very people that hate you, takes snippets of your Twitter posts and uses them against you. Then, people like you only see his tweets through the biased lens of CNN and asks stupid questions on Yahoo.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because he is profoundly idiotic.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

A temper tantrum is what we saw the punks do in St. Louis to the McCloskeys. It's what happened on inauguration day: smashing windows, attacking cops, setting fires, overturning cars, and the like. 

-- Getting fed up with one BS investigation after another, all driven by insane jealousy that Trump won 2,649 US Counties to Hillary's 503? 

-- That is NOT a tantrum. 

-- That's just watching as patience and restraint give way to a well-deserved yet subdued venting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.