Is it normal to eat Van Camp’s Pork and Beans cold?

After all these years I just barely found out that people heat them up over a stove and it has me questioning everything! I still love them straight out of the refrigerator and that’s how my  grandma serves them but now I am curious if people see this as a normal or the same as eating cold soup.

You do you, bruh. If your normal is eating them cold, then that is fine. I have never had any issue with eating a particular food hot or cold, just because someone else does. I eat food what ever way I want and am just happy that my belly is full.

It’s just a matter of preference and if it’s part of a meal it’s often heated 

If you like them cold, then why does it matter if it's "normal" or not? What's normal is to eat what you like any way you like it. Not follow someone else's idea of what normal is or isn't. 

• denise

Whatever way you like them, their cooked anyway, so hot or cold - your choice.

Yes, you can either eat them cold or warmed up.

I like them cold as well.

• 🦋

Nothing wrong with that

• Is it normal (or at least not unusual) to heat them (and other canned foods) straight out of the can? Absolutely yes it is.

Is it normal to not realize that they are actually meant to be heated? Not so much ;)

• kswck2

They are best when you just open the can and put the whole thing into a campfire. 

I like to dip Ruffles potato chips in cold beans.