Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

if you discovered the man you love was actually born a woman would you still choose to marry him?

if you love a man why should it matter that he was born with a birth defect? if he had been born with a cleft palette later corrected by surgery would you expect him to reveal that before you started dating? how is that any different than being born with the wrong genitalia and later corrected by surgery?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I would. That person had such heavy dysphoria that they needed to replace a couple of parts. It would not change my view of my S.O. at all. In fact, I would gain more respect for them having the strength of body and mind to transition.

no way! to me it has to be a natural gender, not artificial

• God

I wonder if a trans woman has ever dated a trans man? 

I was born as a man and my wife was born a woman. That was the way God intended us all to be. anything else is abnormal and a sin.

No, it means nothing. That’s how they were born you should love and support them. Keep loving them for who they are.

I would never marry a man no matter what.  But if, after 50 years and a couple of children, I was to discover that my wife had actually been born a man it wouldn't change one thing.  I know what she IS and that is all that could ever count.

1 - No I would not marry him.  I want to have children.  Also, constructed penises don't work the same way real penises work;

2 - See #1;

3 - I see a big difference between a cleft palate and not being able to have children;

4 - Have you ever seen/experienced "corrected" genitalia?  See #1.

• Jesere

That information should be one of the first things that is discussed before dating

• 🦋

No lol...............

Being a straight man, I will marry a woman .. But if I were to discover she was 

actually born a man, I would not marry it and while at it sue them for damages.

Not only no, but hell no.