What do protesters except to get from protesting?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It doesn't change anything. It just gives fanatics the opportunity to blow off steam.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

this is basically exactly on what that i am asking and wanting to know about to as well what do they even get out of it at all??    

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Protesters: the adult version of a toddler tantrum. Not getting your own way? Throw a tantrum/protest 

• 4 weeks ago

Awareness, fairness, change in systematic racism.  The first step is vital.  I just saw a white man post that "If blacks didn't break the law, they would be left alone."  This guy must have been hiding under a rock, or never have spoken to a black person!

Awareness applies even to those sympathetic to the protesters.  I always wondered how a slave owner could write a document stating that all men are created equal.  I knew it had to do with race, but just found out that America invented racism, without scientific evidence, to justify their slavery driven economy!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

the feeling that we've done more than most against something that's wrong.

• 1 month ago

To freely and safely express their opinions in unison, in order to garner the attention of the people in power who can make significant social change.  They want their collective voices to be heard within a framework, where differing opinions can be shared and new perspectives can be considered.  They want new ideas and social interaction to be considered, and they strive for equality, fairness, acceptance, kindness and inclusion fo all.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

maced by the cops

• 1 month ago

Chicken...............

• 1 month ago

All we want is freedom, justice and equality.

Everyone is born with it except us.

Source(s): BLM
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They EXPECT to get people to listen to their concerns.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.