Do you play games with gay characters?

https://keyou.one/article/lets-play-gaymes-best-ga...

I've just read this interesting acticle and found out that I know only Sims 4 from the list hehe and now I have some cool ideas what to play next time. Maybe you could share some more variants? ;) 

Favorite Answer

It is not in the article, but Assassin's Creed Odyssey does allow same sex romance quests for the main character (who can be male or female). 

Life is Strange and the prequel Before The Storm also has LGBT characters, including the main character (depending on the player's choices). 

Gone Home is an odd one, but still good. At first glance, it looked like it was about exploring a haunted home after the family disappeared. Then it slowly revealed it was a daughter's coming out story.

If they have a good story or fun gameplay. I don't play games specifically because of LGBT themes.

Maybe start playing VNs? They're basically anime or cartoon style games that function sort of like choose your own adventure books.

There are plenty of those out there with gay themes and romances.

Bleh no i never

Source(s): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Xbox having a pride sale on LGBT games - Life is strange, fable, gone home, etc