Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 month ago

Who would you rather get f#cked by - Justin Bieber or Luke Hemmings?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Since I'm a straight male, first choice would be neither, but if I must choose between punishments, then I guess whoever is smaller.  Probably the first one.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I just came to see if any of the known Liberals on Yahoo Answers stated their pick.

• 4 weeks ago

Justin Bieber ***** people, yeah. But not in that way.

Look at the 560000 people he should have on his conscience.

Him, and his NWO friends.

Don't believe the Corona bullshit...

• 1 month ago

NEITHER ONE......I AM MARRIED ALREADY. SKIP THE F WORD...IT IS NASTY..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Homosexuals are going to burn in hell. With that being said I'd pick neither. Also, Beiber is a smacked ***. If he were to act the way he does now in my neighborhood when I was growing up he wouldn't have left his house much. He hides behind his bodyguards when he talks tough, so lame. A lot of young people act like this today, it's a shame. We policed ourselves back then but today they would call the cops if a 16 yr old beat up another 16 yr old even if the loser was the instigator. Just another element in what's going wrong in the world right now.

• Megumi
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I despise Justin Bieber, and I never heard of Luke Hemmings. I looked him up, and I do not like his looks. I do not want to sleep with either of them. 

• 1 month ago

Jennifer Aniston

• 1 month ago

I resign from  the human race 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How about neither?  Gagging at the thought.  I'm more masculine than Justin, by the way.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Both please 😅

Luke Hemmings used to be hot around the time of ‘She Looks So Perfect’. Not so hot now. I’d probably choose Justin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.