Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

Should dog fights be illegal?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Not if they follow the Queensbury rules and wear satin shorts.  

They don't call the Boxer Dogs for nothing ya know.

• 1 month ago

Yes it should be!! 

• 1 month ago

Its how my dog makes a living. It's a boxer. :)

• 1 month ago

Absolutely yes........ 

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think it would be more entertaining if the owners of these fighting dogs fought each other to the death.

• 1 month ago

You seriously needed to ask suck a stupid question?

• 1 month ago

• "Should dog fights be illegal?"

💥1: Why are you hiding your self-chosen avatar & username behind the [Anonymous] beloved of cowards & trolls?

💥2: Which nation do you live in that DOESN'T already declare it illegal to operate a dog-fighting ring?

There can't be many left! So your question is basically irrelevant

The only dog fights legal in my nation are when a pair of dogs are rivals, or a pair of bìtches are rivals, and the pair try to fight for status aka supremacy when the owner isn't controlling them - and as soon as the pair are separated, each pooch is checked in case it needs veterinary treatment.

I remember my wife & I taking a pair of rival bìtches (Ebby born in Britain, Gina born in Germany - but both had been at the same kennel in Yorkshire before we imported Ebby in 1977 and Gina in 1979) to the vet. Suddenly Falka launched herself at whichever of Ebby or Gina my wife was handling. I instinctively moved between the 2 bìtches - and my belly intercepted Gina's open mouth. The vet laughed, until he saw how much blood was pouring from my belly. But I survived, and each bìtch got the examination we'd taken them in for. (Fixing my belly had to wait until later....)

Les the aged Kiwi - first pup in 1950, GSD trainer & breeder as of Easter 1968

• 1 month ago

They are, in The USA they are a federal offense and can carry a 20 year prison sentence.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes.  I've worked to break up three dog fight rings AND rescued one of the teaser dogs - the only puppy to survive out of a litter that the ring got through an ad in the newspaper by people "looking for good homes" for a litter.

Did you understand the part about "free puppies, the only survivor, dog fight ring?"

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i think so too that they should be illegal

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.