Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Does my mom lives in the United States wrongly?

I'm a US citizen ,so my mom came from Mexico with a tourist visa, she came to the US with a tourist visa, she came to the US in 2007, in 2013 my mom forged my signature because I was not living in the US, in 2013 I turned 21 years old, she overstayed her visa and forged my signature, so she became a permanent resident in 2013, is this enough evidence to get her permanent resident card removed and be deported to Mexico??

(she's from Mexico)

• Lisa A
    Favorite Answer

Committing fraud in the process of getting a green card is one way to have your green card revoked. Or, even if she becomes a citizen, it can get her citizenship revoked.

Sure,

if you have evidence of that, she would lose her resident status and get deported.

Source(s): An immigrant from Europe, I live on the American Riviera and work as an attorney in Santa Barbara, California.