Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 4 weeks ago

Is the same thing?

Me and my husband opening a business together like Bed & Breakfast in our house 

We got three kids 1 boy and 2 girls

I wonder is a Bed & Breakfast and Boarding House the same thing?

How we will do the business

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

i would talk to someone thats already doing it

• 4 weeks ago

No, they are technically not "the same thing".  A boarding house may provide all meals for its residents. A 'bed and breakfast' generally only offers breakfast, which is often optional.  There are numerous books and articles about how to do bed and breakfast.  Be careful of people telling you to advertise on AirBNB or similar online sites until you understand the costs and other risks associated with that, in addition to how you're going to run your business. 

• 4 weeks ago

You have 3 young children and you want to not only let strangers in to your home...but you are going to let them stay overnight and just roam around as they please ....

let me repeat that in a different way...  you are planning to let strangers pay to be around your young children...

• 4 weeks ago

How we will do the business?

You won't... you have 1 boy and 2 girls.B&B

No one wants to vacation at your residence.  We could stay home and deal with our own kids if we wanted to instead of yours.Boarding House:

You would allow unknown people to live in your house with your children? 

- no concern for your children's safety. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

i would talk to someone thats already done it

• 4 weeks ago

No. 

A boarding house is just like renting a room for someone to live in. 

B&B means that you let them live in your house but you also prepare breakfast for them. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.